Monochromatic Monday

Black and white is so simple. So easy. So elegant, yet effortless. I love having a dress that does all the work for me. This one has a great silhouette with a fitted bust, Aline skirt and even pockets! I added black and white patterned shoes for even more of an effect. 

I found this wall a while ago and knew it would be perfect for today's post. I also loved that we took pictures later in the day and the sun was starting to cast a shadow on the wall behind me. 

When I look at this picture, I'm reminded of this quote from Walt Whitman: "Keep your face always towards the sunshine- the shadows will fall behind you." I think that's a good reminder for all of us to keep looking ahead and to keep moving forward.



Hope you all had a great Monday! Here are the rest of the pics from today:










Dress: Lularoe (last year)
Heels: Target (recent)
Necklace- Purple Peridot (online recent)
Bracelet- Banana Republic (earlier this year)

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

  1. This dress looks perfect on you and how can you not love a dress with pockets :)

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals