Sunday Style: Live Colorfully

Spring is one of my favorite times of the year. One of the reasons is the colors that you start to see. Oh sure, it's raining outside right now as I write this, but I see that warmer temps and sunny days are heading our way this week. 

The grass turns green, the birds are out and chirping, the flowers start to bud. I bought myself a bouquet of flowers this week- treat yourself! In the world of fashion, or maybe just in my world of fashion, more colors start to appear in the form of shoes and bags and accessories. Bright colors and flowers and other patterns make their way on to my clothing. It's spring! 

Live colorfully! Rejoice in the new season and time of refreshing and rebirth. He makes all things new again. Take a minute to stop and smell the roses (or any other flower for that matter) and enjoy the awakening of the earth in this season. 

For today's look, I chose a plain green dress but paired it with bright coral pumps. I added a colorful clutch and some bracelets too for even more color. Never mind the blue wall I found to pose in front of...





Dress- Shabby Apple (online last year)
Heels- Target (recent)
Clutch- Nordstrom (last year)
Bracelets- Lilly Ivory (online last year) 

Take some time to live colorfully this week and enjoy spring! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals