Sunday Style: A Million Bucks

I wonder what it would be like to have a million bucks. I wonder how quickly that money would be spent. I wonder if I would feel more safe or secure knowing I have a million bucks? I wonder if I would get treated differently if people knew I was a millionaire. Random thoughts that go through my head when people say "you look like a million bucks" or "I feel like a million bucks".

Whenever I put on a karinadresses dress, I always feel like I am special - like this dress was designed just for me- or maybe like a million bucks?! It doesn't matter which style or color I wear, I can't help but feel pretty. The fabric is lightweight and easily packable and it doesn't wrinkle so it's great for traveling or sitting in meetings. I find I reach for these dresses more than any of the other ones that I own! 

This dress is no exception. I was drawn to the color and print, but the Katharine style which shows off my waist, is also one of my favorites! I dressed it up a little more today with fun blingy accessories- my sandals, clutch and necklace- but I'm also planning to dress it down and wear it more casually with flats and carry a tote to the museum. A denim jacket over it would look cute as well! 

Karinadresses has so many styles to choose from! You can also shop under your body type and get options of what would look better on you. I do this every time I shop and I haven't gone wrong yet with one of my picks! 

Here are some pictures of today's fabulous dress:






Dress- karinadresses - recent online ( shop through link on right hand side of blog)
Shoes- Jessica Simpson via Marshalls (old)
Clutch- Express (old) 
Necklace- Purple Peridot (old)
Bracelets- Purple Peridot and JCrew (old)

My wish for you all is to feel like a million bucks today too! Go out and do something fun or something nice for yourself or even better, something nice for someone else. It doesn't cost a lot to do a little something nice for someone and the feeling can't be beat! I think that the happiness that you have is reflected in your face and it shines. This is what makes someone truly look like a million bucks. 

Thanks for reading and following along with me!

Sandae 

Comments

  1. I can totally see why this dress make you feel like a million bucks.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals