Sunday Style: Floral Frenzy

If you're a parent of a school age child like me, I'm sure you're in a frenzy. Getting ready for school to start and getting school supplies, clothing and haircuts- yes, I still am doing these and school starts in two weeks!

I've been busy with work this summer but it's been a good one. No need to be in a frenzy when I'm still enjoying the summer and all of its glory- including the fashions! 

Something super trendy this year is the off the shoulder blouse and dress. I am loving this floral dress so much! It's so bright and airy and the floral pattern is so good! It's a shorter style than I normally wear but I love the design and the high-low hem is very flattering. Think it's too short for you? It is actually a top but I sized up to wear as a dress! 

Here's some pictures of this floral beauty:







I chose to wear my bright neon pink sandals and carry a black clutch. It's okay to stare! I think it is anyways....but you could wear a metallic sandal or change the look with black as well- the sky's the limit! 

Want this dress for yourself? It's from Nissy's Closet Tales and you can use the code FLOWERBOMB for 10% off this botanical off the shoulder dress. It's only good through 08/31/16 so hurry and get yours now! 

Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend and are enjoying these last days of summer! 


Dress- Nissy's Closet Tales (recent online- link above)
Sandals- J Crew (old)
Clutch- Express (old) 
Bracelet- Dakota and Dash (online recent)


Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals