A Gift For Me?

This time of year many people are busy shopping and looking for that special gift for that special someone. That someone could be a friend, a family member, a loved one or even yourself! That's right! Yourself!

Now I can be one of those people who say one for you and one for me...My cart could include an item for them and an item for me. Over the last few years I've begun to cut back- on gifts for them and for me. 

This year was a tough one. Lots of changes occurred this year and big things are still happening. I haven't told a lot of people what I've gone through. And you know what? That's okay- I don't have to. I share what I want to share and with whom I want to share it with. But one exciting thing that happened to me was a new job in a new place at a new company. 

What does all of this have to do with gifts? I know you're asking yourself this so I'll tell you a story. I've been looking for a job for over a year. I mean, the perfect job in the perfect place. I've been working two jobs - teaching and in retail. 60 hours a week isn't that easy- plus job searching- I just never thought I'd be in this position at this time in my life, but I was. I was determined to do more. To do better. 

One day I was talking to my friend, who happens to be better than a therapist, who listens to me and puts up with me- you know who you are! Anyways, I told her that I wanted this job so badly- I said you know when Jimmy Fallon comes out in the beginning of the Tonight Show and says "this is it! You're here! You made it!" That's what I want! She laughed but when I told her I got the job, she said you made it! 

Encouragement is such a great gift in itself. Living on a low- key no budget over the last year has shown me humility and love. It's shown me to appreciate the little things in life- no matter how small. 

I've been working with Jord for a while now and I love their watches. I get so many compliments on them and I love helping people get their own! This watch is special to me because on the surface, it looks like any other watch. But turn it over and you'll see special engraving just for me. 

Congrats! This is it! You made it! 

I'm commemorating my move to a new company in a new job and in a new place- Dallas, TX! Every time I wear this watch, I'm reminded of my struggle and the amazing opportunities that I've been given to start over and to do better. All praise goes to Him for helping me reach these goals. 

So, want someone to ogle over the gift you give them? Check out these watches and add some engraving for something even more special and personal. 

This is the Reece  style in Zebrawood and Emerald. I love the rectangular shape and the emerald green face. It's so classy and stylish! 



You know the other great thing about Jord is they love to give too! Click Here to enter your email and get a gift code worth $25 credit towards your new watch or one for that special someone! I can't get enough of these watches and neither will you! It's a great gift for yourself or one to give away - or one for me and one for you...

Happy gifting! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals