Sunday Style: All Laced Up

Ooh you guys! Nissy's Closet Tales  has done it again! I'm loving this black criss cross lace up dress and wanted to show you all pics! This dress has a lot of stretch to it and fits just right in all the right places! 

I paired this with the lacey rhinestone heels and I could not be more happy with this look! I'm loving the details on the shoes and I think it adds that extra pizzazz that we all love to have in an outfit!







Use the code WKENDS through 8am EST 01/23/17 and get an extra 20% off your order! 

Here's to many more fabulous frocks and sky high heels! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Loving the criss cross detail on your dress. You are such are rocking this dress. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals