WhatUp Wednesday #7



Yay! Today is Wednesday! I had a lot of fun this past week. I did stuff I haven’t done before here in DFW and I had friends visiting so it was even better! During the summer I have decided that I should try to do at least one thing per week and I far exceeded this week.

If you read my blog post yesterday, you saw that I went to the Globe Life Park where the Texas Rangers play and took a tour of the stadium. If you didn’t read the post, shame on you! No really though, check it out! PSA- click on the bloglovin’ link and follow my blog and it will come straight to your inbox as well.

Anyways, you should check it out- it was a fun time and it was so cool to see everything behind the scenes. We did another tour that started in downtown Dallas and took us around the city as well as historic events surrounding JFK and his assassination. We did this with City Tours and it was a bus tour (bonus: air conditioning!) and we stopped a few places for photo ops. One stop was the house where Lee Harvey Oswald was a boarder and rented a room. This house is now a museum- creepy anyone? It sure was- everything was the same-same furniture and everything-even in his bedroom!

We also stopped at the Cattle Drive Sculptures in Pioneer Park and that was pretty cool. Big eye anyone? This is a traveling piece and no one knows when it will move…old time cars? Yes, please! You can even take a tour in one of these sweet rides!

Next stop was In N Out Burger for some grub. These ladies needed a little help deciding what to order since there is more on the Secret Menu, but everyone seemed to LOVE the food. It was totally worth the wait!

We then headed to McKinney to see the Third MondayTrade Days which is basically once a month for the weekend. It has tons of vendors and I know that we would have stayed quite a bit longer if it were not so hot out! Even some of the vendors were packing up early since they were not used to the heat.

Overall it was such a fun time! They did more without me on Saturday and Monday but I was happy to spend the time with them when I could.

Here are some pics from our fun:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Next up, I finally jumped on the bandwagon and tried out Lipsense! I know, I know, why did I wait so long? Let me tell you what I thought about the product- Overall, I LOVE it! I got the color Persimmon and it is a coral red color and I topped it off with the glossy gloss. You definitely need to follow the instructions and apply accordingly. I loved the way my lips glisten when I wear this and I am already picking out my next colors! One thing I don’t love, is I feel my lips peel off (gross!) and if I bite my lip where it is peeling, I have to reapply the color-having to reapply is typical of lip colors. This definitely stayed on a long time and I just kept applying the gloss over it and it stayed. I was thrilled that I was asked to try it out! Follow my friend Micci, @miccolene on Instagram, order from her and you will get FREE SHIPPING using the code CURVYGIRL. 

Here I am trying this on as soon as I got it from the mailbox:


 I had a lot of fun outfits this past week too. Here are my weekly roundup pics:









Lastly, I caught the OJ: Made in America series that was created by ESPN. I was very interested in this and it held my attention throughout the entire series. With OJ getting the possibility of parole tomorrow, I found this even more relevant.



What fun things do you all have planned for the summer? Any recommendations for the DFW area for me?


Thanks for reading and following along with me!

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals