Sunday Style: Chic Soul Boutique


Sometimes a Sunday Style is an outfit and sometimes it is a whole boutique! I wanted to share with you all a wonderful online boutique that I became acquainted with a few weeks ago. Chic Soul is a new online boutique that caters to women size 10-24. They are passionate about providing trendy clothing to women who might have been ignored by the fashion industry in the past. Their mission is to instill confidence in these women by providing them with clothes that make them feel just as fabulous as they are! Chic Soul fits in well with my mission as well which is showing that women can dress stylish no matter their size!

I have two looks that I chose to show- I wanted to show that Chic Soul offers a variety of clothing so one is a dress and the other is a more casual look. For the first look, I chose the Sassy and Classy Dress in red. I love the color of this dress and the design of it is fun with the ruffle sleeves. This dress does run a little small so I am wearing the largest size. I paired it with a nude bejeweled sandal and a leopard clutch and wore a simple jewel bracelet and earrings. This look is great for date night or even wearing to work with a classic pump.






The second look is this Crush On You Tunic in Brick with the Falling Florals Cardigan. This pink color is so hot for fall and winter. I love that this is short sleeve and I can take off the cardigan if it gets too warm! The cardigan is so soft and warm-I didn’t want to take it off! For reference, I am wearing the smallest size in both of these. I paired these with a simple skinny jean and booties and wore it all day at work and at night to watch a football game! Perfect outfit for these cooler mornings and evenings!




Chic Soul and I want you all to join in on all the fun and pick out some new things too! Use my code RUN20 and save 20% when you check out! This code is good through Nov 30th so feel free to order as many times as you would like until then!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I was busy going to the spa, cleaning and getting pictures ready for the blog!

Thanks for reading and following along with me!

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals