SHEIN Black Friday Sale!

Happy Friday!! Today is going to be a day with so many steals and deals but I wanted to be sure that you saw some amazing things from SHEIN

SHEIN  adds about 500 new pieces each day to their inventory and has so many styles to choose from! This is perfect for when you want some trendy new pieces at a lower price! 

I wanted to show you all a few dresses that I picked up for the holidays! 

Let’s start with this fun black dress that has such a fun texture! I paired this dress with some black glitter booties but I’d also dress it up with some sandals and a fun clutch! 








How about velvet?? I got these two dresses that are so different but both in beautiful pastel shades of velvet! 

This first dress is a beautiful shade of lavender and has pleats all over the bottom which is so hot this season! The twist on the front is such a nice touch as well! I paired this dress with silver booties but again I would also do it with a pair of sandals and a cute clutch and statement earrings. 







Then there’s this fun little pink velvet wrap dress!  This one is so good! I visited the lakeshore wearing this one and it was so fun to take off my shoes and just walk in the sand- even if it was cold! I’m so ready for a beach and warm sun vacation! 

I would do this dress with a pair of heels or a pair of heeled sandals. It’s so elegant and I just can’t believe the price! It’s so perfect for the holidays as well! 







I hope you enjoyed these SHEIN looks! I am looking forward to sharing them as holiday looks as well! 

Shop the black dress here 

Shop the lavender dress here 

Shop the pink dress here 


SHEIN has so many great things this season so I really hope you check them out! Make sure to use my code BF191341 for an extra 15% off!! 

I can’t wait to see what all you pick up! Happy shopping!! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals