Sunday Style: Not So Mellow Yellow

Happy Sunday! In today’s post, I hope to bring you all some sunshine! I love the color yellow and I hope you all do too! I wanted to show you some fun outfits in today’s post that can all be found at Lane Bryant! There is nothing mellow about these yellow outfits! You will surely get noticed wearing all of these! 

In this first look, I’m wearing a yellow dress that is so comfy and classic! I love the flared sleeves and flared skirt on this dress! I also love the slit on the side and the asymmetrical hem! Oh and it has pockets! I wore the belt a couple of different ways and I would even pair a different belt with it as well! I did a pair of white shoes and lemon accessories but I am already thinking of so many other ways to wear this yellow dress













You can shop the dress here 

How about a fun casual look? I love yellow for a fun top with denim look too! This top can be worn up or off the shoulder like I’m wearing it. I paired it with some dark wash boyfriend jeans and sandals for a polished look. Make sure to wash your hands! I loved finding this sign in downtown Holland when I went to pick up some hand sanitizer! I’d also pair the denim with a casual tee and tennis shoes as well! Both of these pieces can be worn so many different ways! 













You can shop the top here 
You can shop the denim here 
You can shop the sandals here 

For the third look, I chose this yellow floral dress that I am literally obsessed with! I love the flow of this dress- the ruffles and tie in the back and everything about it! This dress is so fun! I paired it with the same nude sandals and some yellow earrings as well! I love this look! 













You can shop the dress here 
You can shop the sandals here 
You can shop the earrings here 

This last look is for someone who might not be the biggest fan of yellow but likes a little bit of yellow in a pattern! I’ve got you all covered! This dress is one of my favorite silhouettes! I love the wrap look and all of the colors! This dress just gives me a glimpse of all of the beautiful flowers to come this spring! I paired it with the same nude sandals and yellow earrings and I love this look! 













You can shop the dress here 
You can shop the sandals here
You can shop the earrings here 

Thanks to Lane Bryant for providing me with these not so mellow yellow looks! I love every single one of them! Now here’s the hard part- which look is your favorite? It’s so hard to choose! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Your purse is super cute.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals