Sunday Style: Chic Soul April New Arrivals

Happy Sunday! Our weather is great today- nice and warm and some light breezes. I did brunch earlier with some friends and then have been working around the house today. I hope your day has been great as well! 

I got two looks from Chic Soul this month to share with you. Only two because I grabbed a couple of fun accessories too to pair with them!

The first look is a casual one with this fun green top and distressed denim. I love the color of green of this top  it’s my favorite shade of green! It’s oversized with plenty of room and pairs nicely with these denim or would be fun with shorts too! The denim is distressed and has some little paint splotches on them. They have a high waistband and straight legs. I would also pair these with a moto jacket and make a fun rocker look with these. 













You can shop the top here 
You can shop the denim here 

I also got a couple of accessories to go with both looks. These red earrings are so fun! I love them and they will go with a lot of stuff this summer! I also got this star three strand necklace that I’m obsessed with! 





You can shop the earrings here 
You can shop the necklace here 

The second look is this little animal print dress. I paired it with some sandals and both of the accessories above. It would also look cute layered with a denim jacket and some booties. I love this lightweight little dress and it’s perfect for the warmer days ahead. 












You can shop the dress here 

Which Chic Soul look is your favorite? As usual, I can’t pick! I’m really loving both of these! Make sure you use my code “SANDAEAPR15” for a 15% off discount when you shop too! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Love the dress. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals