Sunday Style: Three Favorite Dresses From Dress Barn

Hi friends and Happy Sunday! I’m so excited to be showing off three fun dresses from Dress Barn! I found three dresses that are perfect for returning to work, going to a bridal or baby shower or even a wedding! 

Let’s start with this pink lace dress that I am loving! I’ve styled this dress with some simple sandals and earrings but I’m already thinking of a lot of other ways I could style it too! 













You can shop the dress here - it comes in three colors too! 

Next up is this fun little floral number! I love the little extra flounce in this dress too! It moves gracefully and you will feel like a princess wearing it! 













You can shop the dress here 

The last look is this green dress with the bow! This is a very chic dress and perfect for days back in the office! As a side note on this one, it is a little tighter on me than I prefer so you might want to size up one if you don’t want it too tight. 













You can shop the dress here - it comes in three colors too! 

I paired all of these dresses with my favorite pair of Sarah Flint sandals in gold! You can always shop using my code SARAHFLINT-BASANDAE   for a discount! You can shop the sandals here

Which if these dresses is your favorite? It’s so hard to choose but I hope you find something that you love from Dress Barn!

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Love the first dress.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. I hope you keep this up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals