Sunday Style: Pyne and Smith Clothiers Dress

Hi friends! Welcome to this week’s edition of Sunday Style! I just looked and I haven’t written for almost the entire month of September! In all fairness, I blinked and the month was gone. How did this month go by so quickly? I don’t even know! 

Well I want to introduce you to a new to me brand called Pyne and Smith. I was introduced to this brand when they reached out to me and let me tell you, I’m loving their newest collection! 

I was sent this beautiful purple linen dress and believe me, it’s amazing! I love the way the linen is a soft linen and not scratchy. I love that the silhouette is a straight one but does come with a self fabric belt for a more structured look. I also love that this dress can be dressed up or down! 

I’m wearing the Collection 35 in the cassis linen. These dresses are all ethically made which is a bonus and they use the softest European 100% flax linen. They’re functional with pockets too and the size range has recently been expanded to a 3x. 

I think you’re sure to love something from Pyne and Smith! The newest collection has some beautiful patterns and colors! 

Here’s some pics of me modeling the Collection 35 dress. Enjoy! 















You can shop the dress here

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals