March 2015 Week Three Recap

Well today is April 1 and I'm writing about outfits from a couple of weeks ago! You might notice that I have posted a little less over the last couple of weeks. I've been working on a big project that's due tomorrow at work and, believe me, I will be excited to be done with it! 

This week it was St Patrick's day and I wore green a lot. And stripes. Not sure why so many stripes but I did like all of the looks! 


Monday, March 16- I wore this fun combo of two different stripes with navy pants. I can't believe I didn't think of this combo sooner! 



Jacket- Loft (old)
Sweater- J Crew Factory (last year)
Pants- Eloquii (last year)
Heels- Loft (last year)

Tuesday, March 17- Green pants for the win! A tweed moto jacket and a striped tank and leopard shoes rounded out this outfit. 



Jacket- Gap (old)
Tank- Loft (old) 
Pants- Eloquii (last year)
Shoes- Target (old)
Necklace- Rocksbox- use code "curvygirlontherunxoxo" for a free month! 

Wednesday, March 18- It was book club night and Hump Day! Oh and I just reminded myself that I need to tell you all about the book for April! 


Sweater- J Crew (old)
Necklace- J Crew Factory (old)
Jeans- Avenue (old)
Shoes- Target (last year)

Thursday, March 19- A green sweater and one of my favorite dresses made for a comfy, quick outfit! 


Sweater- NY and Co (old)
Dress- LuLaRoe (last year) 
Belt and shoes- Target (old)

Here's where I took a little break because of being sick and I didn't post again until...

Monday, March 23- Leopard and Cobalt. They go together like peanut butter and jelly. I'm still dressed like winter because it was a cold and dreary day.


Dress- Gap (last year)
Sweater- Target (old)
Shoes- DSW (old)

Tuesday, March 24- I wore some coral and green together for a Pinned it, Spinned it look (or a pinterest inspired look) and I love it! 



Shirt- Joe Fresh via JC Penney (old)
Sweater- Loft (old)
Jeans- Avenue (old)
Shoes- Target (last year)
Necklace- J Crew (old)
Bag- Jordana Paige (click on link in blog on upper right to shop!)

Here's hoping Spring will stick around and the sleeves and hemlines will get shorter and the days will get longer! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals