Sunday Style: Casual Blues

Soccer season is in full force which means my weekends and two week nights are filled with fun- oh and plenty of casual clothes. Today was another game so no dressing up for church but I did want to share a fun look that I wore- prior to the game, of course. 

You won't have the blues wearing this outfit- especially not these shoes! I paired this pale blue jacket with a faded pair of distressed jeans and added these shoes for more interest. A graphic tee makes the outfit more casual and a sparkler statement necklace and bangles complete the look. Such a fun outfit today! 

Here are some pictures of today's look:










Jacket- Kohl's (earlier this year)
Shirt- J Crew (last year)
Jeans- Target (recent)
Shoes- Nine West (earlier this year)
Necklace- Groopdealz (old)

Hope you all have had a great weekend! Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

  1. It's about time I popped over here instead of just following you on Instagram! I'm always looking for casual style inspiration, and your layered, accessorized looks provide me with daily inspiration. Thank you! This blue moto jacket is fab. I'd underestimated the power of a statement jacket until just recently. Now I'm acquiring quite the collection!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals