Style Spotlight: Piol Dress

Words cannot begin to explain how wonderful this experience was from start to finish of designing my own dress from Piol Dress ! I am beyond thrilled with this beautiful dress and it was so much fun to customize everything from the fabric to the style.

The experience began by inputting information like the color of my hair and eyes. Based on coloring, fabric swatches were then shown that would look best with my complexion as well as hair and eyes. I then chose the style of the dress and went on to customize everything inlcuding the style of the skirt, sleeves and neckline. Finally, measurements are key so the dress can be made to fit you. 

I chose to go with a pencil skirt which falls right below the knee. I thought this would be perfect for wearing to church or work. I paired pearls and nude heels with this and a great bag for a very classic look. 

Success! I waited for the dress which came in a timely manner and was beautifully packaged. This entire experience was so wonderful from start to finish! 

Check out this dress! 








What do you all think? Such a wonderful experience and the result is fabulous! I'm so glad I was able to enjoy this experience and I know you all will too! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals