Sunday Style: Similar Styles

Today's Sunday Style post is a different one. I didn't actually wear this to church today but I will tell you that I wore it around town in Charlotte earlier this week! My fabulous friend Lynsie from Similar Styles came to visit me in the evening after work and we took advantage of the surroundings and did a photo shoot!

The folks over at Shabby Apple sent me this beautiful tulle skirt and I couldn't be happier with it! It's such a fun piece of clothing and it was so much fun taking these pictures wearing it! 

Be prepared for cuteness overload! This was so much fun! 












Love love love this girl! We had so much fun and we're already planning our next adventure! 

Hope you all have had a great Sunday! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. This is one of *the* baddest tulle skirts I've seen. The color is awesome as is the wide band at the top. That makes it. Not to mention how cute you styled it. Love these pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit. I so want a skirt like that. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals