Ravishing in Ruby

You all know my love for karinadresses . They never disappoint! The lovely patterns and designs of these dresses make them a simple choice for everyday style. This month I am featuring the Ruby in Atomic Umbrella. 

The Ruby is a wonderful design for curvy girls like me. I love how it is belted to show off my waist and the vneck elongates the neck and lengthens the torso. I also love the midi length of this style. It is the perfect length- not too short and not too long. 

The fabrics are so comfy and wrinkle resistant which are perfect for traveling. These are the best dresses for work travels! 

Here are some pics of the Ruby: 








Dress- karinadresses (online recent) shop through the blog by clicking on the link on the right! 
Shoes- JustFab online (early this year)

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals