Style Spotlight: Shopsugarsands

This past week I posted outfits from a new boutique that I discovered called Shopsugarsands. I love finding new places to shop and share with all of you! I thought I'd do a roundup of the different looks from this past week. I have been showing looks from their Curvy section and so few I think they are so on point! 

First up is this gorgeous floral open back dress. I love everything about this dress from the colors to the fabric to the pompom detailing- and the open back! So pretty! 





Next is the long hooded cardigan.  I didn't realize it until I looked closer that there are beautiful fall colors in this cardigan! There is tan and olives running through it and it will match so many things! 




The ruffled blue floral top is next. I paired it with jeans and boots but you could also dress it up for work with a pair of dress pants or a skirt. 



Lastly is this leopard print sheer blouse. The back is awesome too! I belted it because it runs larger on me and hangs lower On me than I prefer. I paired this with leather leggings and heels and I love the look- even though I did joke that it reminds me a bit of Peg Bundy! 




You can shop all of these looks and more for 40% off through November 28 using the code SHOP40. 

I hope you all find some awesome deals and steals this week and weekend! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals