Sunday Style: Black and White Palm Leaves

Oh hello there, summer! I didn't know we skipped Spring! It has been rather warm here (sorry not sorry to all of you still stuck in the snow...) with temps in the eighties. I didn't realize it would get this warm this quick but I do think the temps have been slightly higher than the norm. The pool even opened today!


So, I guess I need to work on my tan now. Sorry for the paleness-I just moved here in November. Apartment living has me wondering where to lay out and absorb the rays of sun when the pool gate is closed. I don't have a balcony-I opted for a cozy indoor nook instead and now I am rethinking my decision. But that is neither here nor there.


Look at this gorgeous palm leave print on this Ruby dress! It has me swooning because the shape of this dress is perfect for me but the print is so good! It is the perfect dress to wear out or wear to work. I will put a jacket or cardigan over it to wear to work and change up my shoes.


The V-neck elongates the body and the waist tie cinches and makes it look smaller. I need all the help I can get! I chose my neon yellow shoes to add a pop of color and I love them-even if they are a bit hard to walk in sometimes. Minimal accessories are needed with this dress since the print really stands out and speaks for itself. All in all, another fantastic dress from karinadresses !


Today is also the last day to save 15% on your purchase! Just in time for spring (or summer in my case...!). Click on the link to the right of this post and it will take you directly to shop for your own dress.


Here are some pics of this fantastic Black Paradise Palm Ruby dress:




































I hope you all had a wonderful weekend-whether it was in the snow or sun, it's always a nice time to sit back and relax for a bit until Monday comes around again.


Thanks for reading and following along with me!


Sandae

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals