Sunday Style: Knitted Belle Boutique

I am loving the warmer temps lately and it's evident that spring is on the way! With the allergies and rains, comes the flowers and trees and birds chirping and longer days. Oh don't get me started!

Anyways, it's awesome to have lovely dresses to wear when the temps get warmer. I like the flowy style dresses that don't stick to your skin and get you all sweaty. You know what I'm talking about, ladies! 

Knitted Belle Boutique has so  many amazing looks to choose from!  So many cute dresses! Eek! I have two styles that I'm showing you all today. By the way, make sure to use the code CURVYGIRL25 for 25% off new arrivals! 

This is the Border print off the shoulder dress. This is a beautiful white dress that can be worn like this or off the shoulder. I paired it with some fun sandals and a hat. It was incredibly windy on this day and hard to keep my hat from flying away! 






Dress- Knitted Belle Boutique (online recent)
Sandals- Target (last year)
Hat- Walmart (recent-$3.88!)

The second dress is the beautiful floral print dress. This is also a flowy boho style dress and has ivory embroidery. I love this dress so much! The beautiful orange rusty color goes with my coloring so well. I wore this marble necklace and just some heeled sandals and it was perfect! 






Dress- Knitted Belle Boutique (recent online)
Sandals- Target (old)
Necklace- Purple Peridot (online-still available)

I'm so looking forward to spring! How about you all? What's your favorite part of the spring season? 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals