Pretty In Pink


I never really used to like pink. Can you believe it? I wasn’t “girly” by any stretch of the imagination until I was older. When I was growing up I had friends who were guys, I liked basketball and I even considered going into the Army at one point.

Now that I am older, I have fully embraced my feminine side and I love all things pink, glitter, unicorns, the full shebang. I also recently watched the movie Pretty in Pink a couple of times and I just love it! I love her creativity, her passion, her designs, you name it. Such a fun concept of creating your own prom dress and being 100% authentically you!

So, when I saw this dress from Avenue, I also fell in love! Those sleeves though! So great and fun! This dress is very comfortable as it is a poly blend and is even machine washable! It comes with this fun necklace that you can detach if you want to accessorize it differently. I left the necklace on so you can see the full look of the dress. (Note:  this particular dress is no longer available on the site but I linked a pretty cold shoulder tie sleeve one for you!)

Here are a few pics:




Hope your week is off to a great start!

Thanks for reading and following along with me!

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals