WhatUp Wednesday #4

Well it's that time again. The week in review. This week was much quieter than last week and I honestly have just been enjoying time alone.


First up I want to share this beautiful floral "That's A Wrap" dress from my friends over at Ollie Mae Boutique. This dress is so great from the floral to the slits in the sleeves! The maxi style is not overpowering for a small frame since it has a high low hemline. You definitely need to size up on this one! Use the code "CURVYGIRLJUNE" for a discount on your order!





I have decided that while my son is gone over the summer that I will try to do one new thing each week. This last weekend I went to a concert at FairPark in Dallas and saw the Doobie Bros and Chicago. This was so fun! I went with a friend from work and her sister and cousin. It was cute because we all showed up wearing hats! But man was it hot!




I spent a ton of time out at the pool over the weekend relaxing and last night I made a wonderful tasty chicken pot pie.




My whole team went out after work today to Taco Diner for Happy Hour. That was a blast! I love Taco Diner and the Mambo Taxi is my fave!




I wrapped up the second season of Serial this morning while I was getting ready for work. I am so hooked! I need a season three!


I watched some Netflix and I enjoyed a couple of movies- Masterminds was hilarious and Beauty and the Briefcase has a ton of cute outfits!


I've been using L'Oreal's Revitalift and I am loving it! I am taking the #revitaliftchallenge and so far so good. I use it at least once a day and I have definitely noticed a difference. I took this photo without makeup so sorry for the scare!






Here's the wrap-up in outfits this past week:







Hope you all are enjoying the first official day of summer!!


Thanks for reading and following along with me!


Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals