Sunday Style: The Adorable Amelia

I have been wearing Lularoe for quite some time now. In fact, I was not that familiar with it and about four years ago, a Lularoe consultant asked me to collaborate with her and she sent me an Amelia dress. I think it's fun that Lularoe clothing items all have names and as a matter of fact, they are mostly named for people in the founder's family. How cool is that?


Anyways, the Amelia dress really turned me on to Lularoe and it's safe to say that I am addicted! I love the clothing and I love how there are so many options to wear each clothing item that they sell! The Amelia dress is my favorite because it is so flattering to me-it cinches in my waist, shows off my curves and it has pockets! Who doesn't love a dress with pockets?
 
So, here is my most recent Lularoe Amelia acquisition- it's part of the Elegant collection and it is a winner for sure!




And, I am throwing it back to show you other Amelias that I have worn over this past year. The very last pic is the OG Amelia that started it all!









Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Thanks for reading and following along with me!

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals