Sunday Style: It Was All Yellow

Happy Sunday! From the title of the post, you already know where I’m going...yep! Yellow it is! What a beautiful song and to be loved so much like he loves his girl! Well today I wanted to show you all this gorgeous dress from Maree Pour Toi! I am loving this dress so much and here’s why:

-It hits my curves in all the right places
-Cleavage is always a bonus when wearing a dress like this, but of course, you can always put something underneath it
-High low hemline so it’s perfect for when you sit- you can still be sitting on your dress! 
-The color is gorgeous! And the floral print? Too adorable! 
-This dress is made of polyester but I swear I had to look at the tag because I thought it was silk! 

Did I get them all? I don’t know but these were the ones off the top of my head that made me fall right in love with this beauty! 

I mixed it up a bit and put a colored sandal with it but you could really wear any number of colors of shoes with this dress! These sandals are older from Just Fab! 

Here are some pictures of this yellow beauty











You can shop my dress here

I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday and holiday week! I know a lot of people were off and back to work tomorrow you go! Hopefully there’s no Sunday Scaries for you! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Your rocking this dress. Yellow is one color I don't own a lot of.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals