WhatUp Wednesday #89

Hey friends! Hope you all have been doing well! I took a little time off from the blog since I was sick and just having a creative block! Sometimes it’s super fun to write and other times, it’s a little bit of a struggle to get it together! 

So what have you missed? Well I did write a post last week  about YesterLand Farm. You can read it here if you missed it! 

On Sunday, my sweet friend had a birthday brunch at Edith’s French Bistro in Plano. You might remember it from when I had high tea there for my birthday last month. It was a beautiful time and we had fun eating and spending time together. My dress is from Eloquii but it was from earlier this year. I’m so glad I finally had a chance to wear it! 

























Yesterday I took a little trip to Las Colinas which is about 20 minutes away from me. I went to get acupuncture at Modern Acupuncture and then to visit the canals. I loved seeing them for the first time! It really does remind me of another country! I would like to take a gondola ride next time! 







What questions do you have about acupuncture? I think we’ll be doing a live at some point and I think you’ll enjoy learning more about it! 



























Honestly, these pictures don’t do the canals justice! So fun to just walk around and enjoy some fresh air here! 

My outfit is from Bobeau- they were kind enough to send over some pieces for me to style! I love the tee so much! 

I was also able to visit BellaGreen a couple of weeks ago with a friend and everything we had there was amazing! 

















Everything was so delicious! I thoroughly enjoyed our visit! My dress is from Fashion to Figure and and is sadly sold out already! The boots are from last year from Journee Collection

Here are some other looks that you might have missed: 



These Printfresh pajamas are just so good! Use my code SANDAE to save 15% off your order too! You can shop them here



This dress is from Eloquii earlier in the year and is no longer available. The sandals are old from JCrew. I did a giveaway for a car detail last week! 







I styled this dress from Christopher and Banks three ways! You can shop the dress here



This fun Fabletics outfit! I love color, design and style of this set! You can join Fabletics and get two pairs of leggings for $24! 









These two looks are from Lane Bryant! It’s layering season for a lot of people (not necessarily here) and I love giving tips on how to dress from day to night! 

You can shop these looks here


I’ve been watching Call the Midwife on Netflix. Have you seen it? I can’t watch too much of it at once since it’s kind of sad and heavy at times. I feel invested so I have to finish watching now that I’m on season 7! 

 I also watched Emily in Paris which was okay, cute but only okay. Very unrealistic! I did love the fashion though! 

I started reading The Keeper of Lost Things and it is so good! I joined the book club at the library and we will be meeting later this month via Zoom. 

That’s about it for now! That’s a lot though! I’m really trying to get out and about here in TX and bring you all the fun things here! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals