Blush and Black

Today's look is an oldie but goodie. I have had all of these pieces in my closet for a while now. For me, I prefer classic pieces to trendy for the most part so I can wear them for many years. I paired a fun tweed moto jackets with black jeans and a blush blouse. 

Blush is such a fun neutral color. It matches so many other colors and patterns. I remember exactly where I was when I bought this blouse too which is also fun to wax nostalgic each time I wear it. The bow can be tied or untied for a different look each time. 

The boots are great with jeans but I also wear these a lot with dresses too. The clutch adds a pop of color and pattern. I also added a couple of fun black metallic pieces of jewelry that I think match well with the colors and theme of this outfit. 

Overall not a bad look for a Tuesday! 







Jacket- Banana Republic (old)
Blouse- Loft (old)
Jeans- Royalty for Me (online 2015)
Boots- DSW (old)
Clutch- DSW (fall 2015)

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals