Sunday Style: Rose Marie Fashion

Happy Sunday! I hope you all have been having an enjoyable weekend! It has been all about resting and relaxing for me. I spent some time out at the pool, watched movies and took a nap. I did a little shopping and grabbed some dinner this evening and am ready to get back at it tomorrow!


I wanted to share this adorable dress with you all from Rose Marie Fashion for this installment of Sunday Style. I was asked to wear this Lady Aria dress in light blue and it is fantastic! I added a leopard belt because I do like to define my waist more. It is an a-line dress with a mixture of polyester spandex so it has plenty of stretch to it. I love the ruffles and the bow on this dress! It makes it so ladylike and feminine. The website shows this dress is available in additional colors but this blue is my jam!


Rose Marie Fashion carries modest apparel which can sometimes be difficult to find these days. The founder, Hope Morgan, actually started this company in 2012 as a way to help her family financially while she was at home with her newborn daughter. Since then, Hope has helped hundreds of women all over the world dress modestly and fashionably.


Check out pics of this gorgeous dress below:










Dress- Rose Marie Fashion (recent online)
Sandals- Jessica Simpson (last year)
Belt- Target (old)
Bracelet- The Limited (old)


Thanks for reading and following along with me!
Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals