WhatUp Wednesday #10

So this week I tried some new food, got dressed every day, yada yada yada,,,and then Harvey. Oh boy! I cannot believe the damage that I have been seeing. It is truly heartbreaking to see how people have lost everything they own. I am in North Texas about 200 miles or so away from Houston and that area so we are safe and sound. Our company gave a huge donation and we can donate and they will also match our donations up to a certain dollar amount. Be sure to help out where you can if you can. Be aware of scams because I was sent an email with details about some fake organizations that have already come up. Sad that people will use something so terrible for their own gain.


Well, enough of that- I will move on to some of the fun stuff! So this past week I posted a picture on Instagram of some fun workout wear and I wanted to share more of it with you all. There is this awesome company called K-Deer that makes these striped pants and so much more! This workout gear makes working out fun and these are seriously the best workout pants I have ever had! These come in different designs but their signature leggings are the striped ones. I got the Alexis stripe in the sneaker length, but they also come in capri and legging length. This cute tank is also from K-Deer. Sweaty haute mess- look haute even when you are working out- I love it!

 
 
  
And what else is great when working out in cute workout clothes? An awesome water bottle! This one is from refresh2go called the Sleek and it even has a filter in it! It is the perfect size to take with you on the go! I got mine in pink (of course!) but it also comes in other colors. There are also other styles to choose from and you can order more filters on the site as well. Make sure to stop by and check them out!
 
I did have a couple of outfit posts this week, but to be honest, I was busy with school starting and my son coming back. Here are the pics:
 
I posted the tee earlier this week but don't forget to check out my friend Lori's business called InclusiviTee- it is a quarterly tee subscription designed by artists. They give back 100% the profits and can even do fundraising. What a great mission!
 
And last but not least, I tried Thai food this week at Best Thai near our office. I have had it before but it has been years and I honestly did not even know what to order! I decided on the Pad Thai with the chicken and it was pretty good.


That's it for this week! I hope you have all been having a wonderful week!


Thanks for reading and following along with me!


Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals