Style Spotlight: Universal Standard


I was recently introduced to the brand, Universal Standard. I actually had not heard of them prior to doing this collaboration. I did some research on the brand as I do on all brands before I choose to represent them on my blog and Instagram. There are many brands out there that make promises about their clothing-whether it’s the fit or the feeling-but many times I find I am let down.
                                   Top and jeans- Universal Standard


This brand did not disappoint. From the minute I opened the package to putting on the clothes to wearing them all day-the feeling and the fit didn’t change. I was impressed when I opened the package and found the wrapped box-it was like I got a present! The top is so soft and the jeans have a great amount of stretch to them but not too much! I love the little details on the jeans like the zippers on the ankle and the deep front pockets. The wash is spectacular too and I am feeling way more dressed up than wearing a regular tee shirt and jeans.

I rolled the sleeve up on the top so if you have longer arms, you will be just fine. I also love the rounded hem on the top which is a little longer in the front and back and goes up a little on the sides. I wasn’t initially sure how I would feel about wearing all black so I added a pop of color with the pink heels and a leopard clutch. After I got to work and had to walk around campus, I changed into gold flats and felt casually glamorous. I am already thinking about my next pieces that I would like to have in my closet!

Check out these pics of the unboxing and wearing this outfit:












I swear I didn't know they were going to decorate my desk a day early for my birthday and look how I match...
Thanks for reading and following along with me!
Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals