Sunday Style: Fort Worth Style

Happy Sunday, friends! I can’t believe another week has already come and gone! This past week I took a field trip (lol just me taking a quick day trip) to Fort Worth to see the cattle drive in the stockyards  It’s been a few years since I went and visited so I thought while I was off, I’d take a little trip down there. 

I put on my best gingham outfit and headed out of town! Giddy up, y’all! I left early enough to walk around the town before the cattle drive and I even found this cute mural to take pictures before too! 







The little stockyards area has shops and restaurants in addition to a petting zoo and maze. There are carriages that drive around if you really want to be a super tourist. I made time to visit the covered shops- especially the candy shop! - and found this old car where some sweet ladies who were tourists took my pic and visited with me for a bit. Everyone really is friendly in Texas, y’all. 











The cattle drive was next and it didn’t disappoint. As always there are about 15 cattle who go down the street. It’s just cool to see so many up close. It is not a stampede, they are simply being walked down the street by their handlers. 













I went to eat lunch at Cattlemen’s which is a favorite place to go for steak when you’re in town. The waitress was super nice and did a great job of waiting on the dining room. 







I had to walk around more afterwards cuz I was so full! But I stopped in the best boot place, Leddys  and also saw some beautiful wood custom made furniture outside. 













































The little area is so cute and is definitely a must see if you’re in town! I also want to go back to Fort Worth to see the airplane museum that is there. I didn’t get a chance but I will soon! 

I hope you’ve enjoyed the pics and looking around with me! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals