Sunday Style: Zigzag

I’ll be honest with you all. It’s been a hard week. From personal issues like a job loss to political issues- don’t get me started!- it’s been quite a week! It’s exhausting to think abut things too much- especially things we have no control over. I used to be the Queen of Over-Thinking but in more recent days, I struggle to even be interested in why things are the way they are. I can’t control what happens in my life, but I can control how I react. This is what therapy has taught me, friends, and I continue to do this even now. Don’t get me wrong, I still analyze and wonder, but I don’t sit and cry about it (usually) on a regular basis. Job loss aside, that was a shock and my way of supporting my family, so of course I was sad and upset about it. 

Speaking of that though, I guess I could be zig-zagging on my thoughts of the whole job loss situation. As I’ve mentioned before on Instagram, I will not say who I worked for or anything negative. But I will say, it has been amazing having this last week off and getting things in order. I did apply for unemployment and I’ve also registered with the work thing in TX so I really hope to get something before too long. It’s a hard time trying to find a job at the end of the year since that is when most employers are getting rid of people so they finish the year off positively - me, case in point. I have a couple of lists that I made this week- one for things I want/need to do and one of places I want to go. I hope to get a lot of these accomplished while I’m off! (PS if you know of anything- I have an MBA and years in the financial industry of management, teaching, training, project management, and vendor management). 

So I thought it fitting to write about zig-zagging since this Fashionnova Curve dress does just that. It zigzags around my curves and I ain’t mad about it at all. My one beef with this dress is I wish it matched up in the back. It’s usually a sign of good quality when lines match up. I think especially in the back it is important for seams to line up. It might not be as noticeable if it was a side seam, but I have a big backside making it incredibly noticeable. This is a dress  from Fashionnova Curve which isn’t really high quality. It is fast fashion which I also love as it gives me the ability to try new styles and trends on a budget. You can shop there using my code ONTHERUN for a discount! Now on to the pics! 










I used a new filter on these pics and I’m kind of loving it! What do you all think?! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals