WhatUp Wednesday #49

Hey friends! It’s another edition of WhatUp Wednesday! Right now I’m trying to write twice a week on the blog and three times if there is something special or additional that I’d like to write about. Make sure you’re following me on Bloglovin and you’ll get an email when a new post is up! 

This past week has been a lot of fun! I’ve been super busy but I love to be busy! It keeps me out of trouble lol. But seriously I’ve had a couple of amazing times with friends and gone to a couple of new restaurants as well here in Dallas that I’ll share with you! 

First up though, let’s give this dress from Unique Amazing  some love! I knew when I put this on that I wanted to somehow portray how classic get trendy it is. It’s got the bell sleeve but a classic sheath silhouette that I love! Fun fact: I was taking my pictures with the tripod at a new shopping center and a guy pulls up and gets out and took a couple of pictures of the shopping mall. He saw me looking at him and he came over and told me he was the architect that designed this center. How cool is that! I congratulated him on it because it’s a really Pretty Mediterranean style look and I can’t wait to have it filled with new shops and restaurants! 

Anyways, back to the dress ! A little black dress is a staple in every woman’s closet but I really do like the twist on this one with the sleeves! I’ve paired it with some fishnet stockings and black high heels along with these adorable shoe jewelz from SSY Designs that I showed you all a while back! They really do make the shoes more dressy and they look entirely different! 









So let’s talk about the stuff I’ve been up to lately! I went to a fantastic brunch on Sunday with some lovely ladies that I met recently. We are part of a group called The Sunday Girlz  and we had a fabulous brunch at Beto and Son in Trinity Groves. We had a photographer and took super cute shots and enjoyed our food, conversation and networking! Here are a few shots of our fun time: 















After the brunch we took a walk and went into a marvelous candy store called Kate Weiser . There were the most beautiful chocolates that I’ve ever seen! And she was featured in the Oprah magazine as having one of Oprah’s favorite things! So cool! 







I also enjoyed a visit this week from my friend Sarah Jane who came up from Houston. We met at the Statler Hotel in Dallas and enjoyed a fantastic meal at Overeasy  Oh my goodness it was such a fun place and the conversation and food and everything was amazing! Sarah had her camera so we also did some photos until the guard came and told us we couldn’t. Oh well. We still got some amazing shots! 

Here’s some of the pics from the afternoon at the Statler: 

























Other than that I’ve been staying pretty busy! I did watch both of the Fyre festival documentaries on Netflix and Hulu and I will tell you I liked the one on Netflix better. I thought it was more thorough and painted a good picture of what the events were leading up to the ill fated festival. I found this subject to be interesting as both a consumer and an influencer. I am always wanting to make the best deals for influencing as well as making sure that I get what I paid for. 

And here’s some outfits from this week if you missed them over on Instagram: 













Hope your week has been off to a great start! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 





Comments

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals