WhatUp Wednesday #70

Happy Humpday friends! We are almost to the weekend! This week has been crazy busy so I am looking forward to the weekend- how about you? 

Today’s featured look is this fun dress from SheIn!   I love the navy but the colors at the bottom are a fun surprise! I love a pleated skirt so this dress that fits my curves and has pleats is perfect! 

I kept it very simple with just the dress and the leopard pumps and a sparkly earring. Not much in the way of accessories is necessary when you have a dress like this! 

Check out this dress below:





You can shop the dress here and don’t forget to use my code curvygirlQ2 and save extra! 

This past Thursday I went to an influencer event in downtown Holland and it was so fun! We met at the Cakabakery and started with champagne and greeting our hosts. The rest of the time was spent wandering to stores and restaurants getting goodies and shopping and eating and making new friends. It was such a fun time! Here are some pics from the night: 



















We finished out the evening at a social hour at Butch’s and enjoyed cocktails and appetizers! It was such a fun event and I’m so happy I got to meet so many new friends! 

I also had a fun blogger meetup yesterday but I’ll tell you all more about that later! 

Here are some outfits you might have missed this past week: 



I wore this green faux leather jumpsuit from Anthropologie to the event in Holland last week! I paired it with a simple long sleeve black tee shirt and leopard booties from Jessica London

You can shop the jumpsuit here 
You can shop the booties here 

I also posted another look at this fab green three piece outfit from Fabletics! 







The softest and comfiest pajamas from Jijamas came to me this past week and I am loving them! They are really soft and the pants have pockets as well! These are fun colors and I am so happy with these! 

You can shop the pajamas here 



I posted about the perfect pink suit on Sunday from Eloquii! I love a statement suit and this one is no exception. Add black booties and some leopard for a perfect look! 



Who can be sad wearing polka dots? Not me! I added a stripe too with the shoes for an extra little fun. I love the way this ruffle dress has an asymmetrical hem too! 

You can shop the dress here 





Last but not least is this fun and flirty vintage looking dress from LindyBop!  This is my first time trying their clothes and I’m loving what I got! This dress is so cute with toadstools on it! The style and cut are so cute along with the cool pattern. 

You can shop the dress here 

Lastly I was able to watch Living With Yourself on Netflix with Paul Rudd in it. I love Paul Rudd and wanted to watch this show merely for that reason. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it but once I started watching, I figured I’d keep going to see what happens. It’s up you whether or not you want to spend the time watching it- how’s that for a review? 

I hope that you’re all on your way to a fabulous weekend soon as well! Enjoy that sunshine if you have some and do some fall activities before it’s too late! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals