Going For The Green

Tuesday was St. Patrick’s Day- even if it didn’t feel like it! Parades were canceled and even the river in Chicago wasn’t dyed green. It’s hard to fathom exactly everything that is going on right now but this too shall pass. There will come an end to this madness at some point. I will continue to post for you all as I can and continue to show you all the cute outfits and looks that you can wear post-quarantine.

The color green is actually my favorite color in the crayon box. I love all shades of it and I think I look good in it and it matches my eyes! (As if you all just asked me why, here’s my answer...) 

Green is actually a mix of blue and yellow. You probably learned that in kindergarten but it’s the mix of those colors in the spectrum colored like grass or emeralds. 

Green is usually associated with nature, renewal, life, freshness, safety, fertility and the environment. It can also be associated with greed, jealousy, ambition, and finance. Just like any color in the rainbow, green can be positive or negative! 

I have four looks from Eloquii that I’ll be showing you that are all various shades of green! I will continue to post as much as I can so you all can continue to read and look at pictures. I think it’s important to try to keep some things as normal and I know you’ll all be still wearing clothes and looking to buy new things! We’re all in this together! 

I had a hard time deciding which look to post first! I’m loving all four looks and they’re all so different! 

This first look is a two piece set that consists of a sleeveless jacket and wide leg pants. It’s a fun take on a “suit” and my favorite part is actually the pants! I love these wide leg pants and they will be worn multiple ways! The jacket can be worn with the pants or maybe even as a vest or with a straight skirt of some sort. For now I’ve just put the two pieces together and I love it! 













You can shop the jacket here 
You can shop the pants here 

The second look is this straight dress with these awesome sleeves! It’s a dark color of green and I just love the silhouette of it! I think the straightness of the dress, the length of the dress and the sleeves make it such a unique choice to wear! I paired it with nude heels because I like the longer leaner look of the leg and my leopard clutch. I’d feel very elegant wearing this out somewhere! 













You can shop the dress here 

The third look is this fun sequined dress! I loved putting this on and going out to take a picture in it only to find the rainbow road in Grand Rapids! I forgot that there was one to be totally honest until I saw it! It was perfect timing! This green sequin dress is paired with some white booties and a lemon bag and earrings for fun! 













You can shop the dress here 

Now maybe you’re reading this and you’re like, I like green, but maybe not so much of it! I have you covered too! This last look is so pretty and I can’t wait until the weather warms up so I can wear it! I love this maxi dress that has green in it and is a halter style. It’s fully lined and just an altogether beautiful dress













You can shop the dress here 

So, what do you think? Are you ready to go for the green? Which look from Eloquii was your favorite? It’s so hard to choose!! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals