Sunday Style: Modern Romance

Happy Sunday! So much is going on in the world right now and I’ll be honest, I hesitated on whether or not to write blog posts or post outfit pics given the status of our current times. But I think the overwhelming need to be somewhat normal and write and post overrides the notion that I need to stop all of my activities. So I’ll continue to post as often as I can and continue to share so there is a sense of normalcy for both myself and all of you. 

Today’s post is a look at Modern Romance and I’m wearing floral outfits. I’ve taken three outfits in which all items are from ellos, Jessica London, and Roamans which can all be shopped from the same cart online now! I’ll link everything below each outfit so you can easily shop if you’d like to recreate these looks on your own! 

This first one is more of a casual look for all of you folks out there that don’t prefer dresses. I love love love this floral top! The floral is so perfect and there’s a neck tie and a peplum. What more could you want? 

I paired this top with jeans that are ankle length but I cuffed them so you could see the cute straps of these sandals! The sandals are so darling and I just love all of the pattern mixing! 











You can shop the top here 
You can shop the jeans here
You can shop the shoes here 
(Bag is older)

The second look is getting me ready for spring! This pretty floral dress is so perfect with the ruffles and button down front. I also think this would look cute with a denim jacket and tennis shoes to be even more casual! 

I am wearing some beautiful slides and carrying a straw bag that is perfect for this look! I love the casual look of this but you could also dress it up with heels and a clutch for a wedding or shower. 











You can shop the dress here
You can shop the shoes here 
You can shop the bag here 

The third look is this mustard dress that has some ruffles on it as well! I paired a denim jacket with it and some really fun boots!  I love this look as well as it is so different with the boots

The dress can be worn alone or I would even pair a cardigan with it as well. Tall boots or even tennis shoes make it a different look as well! 











You can shop the dress here 
You can shop the jacket here 
You can shop the boots here 

So which one of these looks is your favorite? It’s so hard for me to choose! I love the versatility of all of these pieces and I’m so happy to add these to my closet! 

Stay safe out there friends! Thanks for reading and following along with me!

Sandae 

Comments

  1. I'm trying to keep thing normal as they can be. We did just pull my daughter out of daycare as of today. Since my husband will be home with her.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals