Sunday Style: Pumpkin Style

I thought for today’s post I would share all about my trip to the Dallas Arboretum to see all the pumpkins! 

I was fortunate enough to get a media pass before the exhibit opened and it was fantastic! I loved that the area was only for a few people at a time and that it was not muddy and people everywhere making it hard to get pics! I’ve been in years past and this was a much better experience! 

The display called The Art of the Pumpkin boasts over 90,000 pumpkins, squash and gourds. It has four twenty feet tall houses and even a maze. It also has a beautiful Cinderella type horse and carriage display! It’s such a beautiful place for all of your fall fantasy photos and this is the 15th year running! 

Enjoy these pics of the pumpkin village and my outfits gifted from Lane Bryant! I’ll link all of the pieces below the pictures. 



























You can shop the top here 
You can shop the skirt here 
You can shop a similar jacket here 
You can shop similar boots here 

Here are some pictures of the pumpkins! 



















Below is the second look: 

























You can shop the top here 
You can shop the pants here 

This day was so fun! I loved having the time to explore and really take in all of the fall colors! A perfect way to bring in the fall season! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. I so can't wait to go to a pumpkin patch.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals