Sunday Style: Chic Soul August New Arrivals

Hi friends and Happy Sunday! I wanted to do a quick roundup of three looks that I recently tried from Chic Soul!  Remember you can always use my code SANDAE815 to save 15% off at checkout! 

The first look is a fun little dress that I’ve already worn a couple of times. I think it’s great for our warm weather now with sandals and then I would also wear a denim jacket and booties with it for fall- oh and add a hat cuz the hat is super cute! It’s called A Woman’s World dress and I’ve paired it with the Bare Feet Booties in natural.











You can shop the dress here 
You can shop the booties here 

The second look is another dress and it’s a cute one! I love that this dress is knit and has a cute little collar and an elastic waist. It’s perfect! Again pair it with sandals for now and then booties and a cardigan for later! I love the pink color of this cardigan so much! This is the Floral Flirt dress in pink and the Favorite of All cardigan in fuchsia.



















You can shop the dress here 
You can shop the cardigan here 
You can shop the booties here 

The last look is a cute one too! I’m loving this fun embroidered top that I’ve paired with white jeans. I think it would also look cute with blue denim as well! This is the Never the Same top in marigold and I’ve paired it with an older pair of white denim from Chic Soul. 









You can shop the top here 

So tell me which of these Chic Soul looks is your favorite? I’m honestly trying to get ready for fall but it’s so hot here right now! It’s hard to think about cooler temps but they’re coming! 

Remember you can use my code SANDAE815 to save 15% off your order too! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Love the pink cardigan with the floral dress.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals