Jumpin' July Style Challenge

The last couple of months have been so fun while hosting these style challenges on Instagram! I have to admit that I almost didn't do one this month but I love having a challenge that helps me get dressed every day. It is helping me through the #noshopsummer that I am doing with some of my IG friends. (I'll be posting an update for May and June for 2014 Closet Remix Challenge next month). 

I love hosting these and seeing all of the looks that everyone comes up with! The challenges are meant to be interpreted however you would like. They are suggestions to help you work with what you already have and/or wear things differently. I know it is helping me work through the clothes in my closet and I still find myself wearing some items with tags on them that I didn't realize that I had! 

So, without further ado, here's the Jumpin' July Style challenge:


There are no rules when participating in this challenge. Wear what you have or borrow, etc. Interpret the challenge however you want on each day! 

Now here's where it gets fun! I do a weekly recap on the blog of the style challenge with my outfits. I will feature at least one look every day on the blog with mine as well! You must be following me on Instagram to have the opportunity to be featured. I would love it to be reposted to your IG as well so your friends can participate with us!

That's it! Hopefully you all will read through the challenge and have fun with us this coming month! Make sure you use the hashtag #jumpinjulystyle so your looks are featured in our group! 

I look forward to seeing all of your outfits in July!

Sandae

Comments

  1. This looks super fun! I just found you on Instagram via Heather/Style Journey and I'm also doing #noshopsummer, so I'm totally looking for inspiration, I'll be joining in as I am able!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals