Sunday Style: Polka Dots

Today's Joyful June Style challenge is polka dots. Polka dots are something that I don't wear very often. I don't know why because they are really fun and can be cute. I just don't have a lot of polka dot items for some reason.

I found this dress at New York and Company a while back. It's part of the Eva Mendes collection from the spring. I love her dresses in her collection and I have said it before that I would buy every one of them if I could! This particular style of dress is the same as my black dress that I have been able to wear a few different ways. I am already thinking that I will wear this as a skirt another time too and possibly as a jumper.

This style is very flattering on all body types. It has more of a fit and flare look while being a little straighter on the bottom. I love the way it nips in the waist. It is sleeveless but looks great with a jacket or cardigan over it. Want to emphasize your waist even more? Wear a belt and bring attention to your waist. 

It's so great to find a dress that you love! Eva's summer collection is out now in stores and features shades of blue, yellow and brown. There are a few fit and flare styles as well as her classics like pencil skirts and sleeveless tops. You can find her current styles here: Eva Mendes Collection.

I am pairing the dress with a fun scarf from Target, wedges from J Crew last year and this fun purse that I thrifted from Goodwill. 

Here are some pictures of today's polka dots:












Hope you guys have a great week! I'm off to Charlotte for work all week and have two guest posts scheduled for this week.

 Enjoy! 

Sandae

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals