Sunday Style: Monochromatic Sunday

Today's Joyful June Style challenge prompt is Feeling Fruity. I am still loving this Loft golden foil pineapple tee so I decided to take it out for a spin again today. Why not pair it with something different than what I would normally wear? That's when I thought of wearing monochromatic color today. 

I paired the tee with these light brown patterned pants from Kohls last year and went with the gold flats. I have a hard time wearing such a neutral color with nothing bright so I decided to wear some color (even though more muted colors) with the outfit. I'm still loving my Anthropolgie inspired bead necklace from Groopdealz and, of course, the wire bangles are so fun and bring in more color! 

I'm thinking I love the end result and don't know why I didn't think of wearing these all together before! That's the beauty of these style challenges is that you have a theme of things basically to look for in your closet and then if you're like me, you end up with an outfit that you wouldn't have thought to wear before! 

Here are a few pictures of today's outfit:







Like my tee? I got it at the Loft Outlet in the spring but I found a look a like at Kohls today and it's on sale for only $9.99 today! That's half off! Great deal! 

Hope you all are having a great weekend! 

Sandae

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals