Currently Craving: Elie Tahari for DesigNation

Another collaboration from a top-notch designer! This time it's at Kohl's. This collection is inspired by the city that never sleeps, New York City. NYC is one of my favorite places to visit in the world so I am excited to see this collection. 

I chose a few items that I think would work well for my figure and my lifestyle. I like that this collection has simple lines and simple colors. It makes it easy to mix and match all of the pieces together. 

Here are my pics:

1) NYC Skyline Fit and Flare Dress: I am a sucker for a dress - mainly a fit and flare dress, so I am excited to check out this collection and try this dress on in person. I think the design of this dress can be dressed up or down and I love the graphic on it! 


2) Crepe Soft Pants: These pants look soft and fun! I like the tapered leg and the look of these pants overall so I am looking forward to seeing these in person as well. 


3) Georgette Top: I love the sights and smells of NYC. The taxicabs are one of the amazing things that make this city THIS city. I like the graphic on the sweatshirt and the bold color of the cabs against the blacks. I think it makes it interesting and conversational. 


4) NYC Graphic Tee: I like this tee but it's probably something that you can find other places. I think this is reminiscent of something I could find from a street vendor or another store. I will look at this in person though to see how the material feels and lays to see if it is something more special. 


5) Graphic Mixed Media Tee: I love the graphic on this tee! I would pick something like this over the previous one- that's just me. This has a crepe front and a jersey back and has a drop tail hem. More things about this shirt make it interesting to me. 


6) Tweed Mixed Media Bomber Jacket: This is definitely a jacket I need to see! I love the shape of this and I love it paired with the cobalt! I have a blouse this color in my closet already and I know it would look great together! 


So there are my picks for this collection. I am looking forward to heading to the store this weekend to check it out. It is available on line currently and will be in stores on September 26. I don't know how discounted it will be (if any) but it's definitely worth a look-see. Kohl's is great for offering discounts to their card holders and I still have a $10 off birthday coupon that I need to use. 

Happy Shopping! Are any of you planning to check this one out? What are your favorites? 

Sandae

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals