Outstanding October Style


I am back at it again and bringing you my latest style challenge for October! I had a lot of people on Instagram asking me when/if I was going to do another style challenge. I will admit that I thought about it for a while and decided to go ahead and go through with another one for October. I will be also participating in a self-imposed no shop October as I need to give my funds a break for the month.

I think October is a great transitional month for us here in Michigan. We still have somewhat warmer temps (generally) and are still playing outdoor sports. We may be bundled up in the mornings and later in the evenings, but our afternoons are gorgeous and sunny.  The leaves start to change and the walks outside are full of my favorite colors.

The trips to the cider mills start and the smell of pumpkin everything is in the air. It is crisp, cool and clean outside. It’s fall!

I decided to go ahead with a style challenge following the same no rules as in all of the previous challenges. You can wear whatever you want for any of the days. Just follow the style prompt and make it your own! I think this is a great way to make the most of your closet and I think it’s a great way to meet other people on IG.

Here is the calendar for Outstanding October Style:

I also like to feature people on my blog during these challenges. You will be eligible to be featured if you are following me on Instagram (@curvygirlontherun) and you repost the picture to your own feed. I will do a weekly recap and then feature one person along with me for each day. It’s that simple! Hint: Follow along on the blog by clicking on the Bloglovin’ button and you will get emails in your box each time a new blog post is published.

Here’s to an Outstanding October full of Style!

Sandae

 

Comments

  1. I will try my best to join in a few day. I'm hosting BBCA(blogging for breast cancer awareness) So I will be wearing pink for the whole month of October.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals