Black Friday Sale at Chic Soul!

Tis the Season! The sales are out and so are the customers in full swing! This time of year I enjoy being able to get things at a bargain or being able to purchase things that I might not normally buy. One of my favorite online boutiques, Chic Soul, is having a huge sale and I wanted to make sure that you all get the details!




Chic Soul offers such a wide variety of clothing for women like me! I love the trendy and classic pieces that they have to offer! This Friday and Saturday, you can take 30% off of your whole order when you use the code GOBBLE. That's it! So easy!


The sale will begin on Friday, Nov 24th and will run until midnight on Saturday, Nov 25th. There is free shipping on all orders over $100! And did you know they release around 90 new arrivals per week?!


Make sure to sign up for their mailing list and like their Facebook page as well so you don't miss any deals this season!


Have fun shopping!


Thanks for reading and following along with me!


Sandae

Comments

  1. I was searching for Black Friday Hosting Deals and came across this blog. This information is really helpful. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals