Sunday Style: Avenue Style

I thought for this week's Sunday Style post, I would share some of my favorite holiday looks from Avenue! Avenue wasn't always the place I would have thought of in the past for trendy cute outfits but over the last couple of years, I am finding I love them more and more!


Holiday looks are no exception! Everyone knows I love a good dress but in today's post, I am sharing three of them! They are all different yet would work for multiple occasions. I am wearing them only as dresses in this post, but I am already thinking of other ways I will be wearing these dresses for everyday wear as well!


First up is this gorgeous nude dress with blue embroidery. Be still my heart with this dress! Oh I love how this is an easy pull over dress but the back tie just gets me! I paired this with some bling on my sandals and a gold envelope clutch for a simple look.







The second dress is this fun sequin look! This dress has sequins all over it and sparkle for days! This dress is shorter with a deep vee back. I paired this with some velvet tie pumps for extra fun!







Last but not least is this metallic floral sheath. This dress is perfect with the way it hugs the body and has a zipper closure and slit in the back. It is simple yet so elegant!  I paired a pair of black bow heels to complete the look.







Which one is your favorite? It is hard to decide! They are all good looks but so different!


Still looking for holiday looks? Make sure to check out Avenue and everything they have to offer!


Thanks for reading and following along with me!


Sandae



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals