WhatUp Wednesday #17


Well folks, a lot has happened since I have written a couple of weeks ago! In today’s blog post, I will stick to what’s been up in my personal life but stay tuned for a post that I will more than likely be writing about my professional life.

Before I get into the past, here’s my #ootd for today. It is an easy peasy look and I am loving the beautiful floral pattern in this cocoon sweater! The sweater is from Knitted Belle Boutique, the flirty ruffle tee tunic is from Chic Soul Boutique and jeans are from Lane Bryant. These are actually jeggings and they are oh so comfy! And did you see the glitter on these booties? I actually got these on crazy clearance last year from Dillards at the end of the season.
So we also had Halloween and I posted a pic of me in my outfit, which is Taco Belle.  My teammates had some amazing and fun costumes as well so I thought I would post a few pics of those too!








I visited a new restaurant since I wrote last time. I went with some friends this past weekend to Intrinsic Smokehouse and Brewery in Garland and man, we had the best brisket grilled cheese sandwiches! You haven’t had barbeque until you taste Texas barbeque and lucky for us, there are some fantastic places to try! Intrinsic also has a brewery and we tried the sangria on tap which was amazing! Smooth and fruity and just so good!



I also went with another friend to visit an exhibit at the Galleria Dallas called Fashions From Funk to Disco-the 70’s. It was so cool! I literally said to almost every outfit, “I would wear that!” Fashion was so good back then! I don’t really need the bellbottoms and high platforms, but some of the other stuff is amazing! I will share a few pictures with you so you all can share in my enjoyment!









And to wrap it all up, here are some pics from the last couple of weeks #ootd. October was really a fun fashion month!














Thanks for reading and following along with me!
Sandae


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals