Sunday Style: Gunmetal

I thought I'd bring this dress out to play for today's Sunday Style post! Gunmetal is a color of gray that has a bluish or purplish tint to it. It's funny because as I was looking up the word gunmetal, it is actually more about a red or copper process. Only this color is actually gray. 

This dress from Fashionnova Curve has a daring slit up the front and a low cut top with full sleeves. The cut of this Full Grown Knot dress is so slimming with the twist in the front as well. It is lighterweight and more form-fitting but overall I love this dress. It is definitely a show stopper! 

I paired some high black heels with this dress and added silver accessories and a leopard clutch. I like the accents of black and silver with it as they all flow very well together. 

Here are a few pictures of this beautiful gunmetal dress: 







I hope you all have been having a wonderful weekend! Mine has flown by! Hard to believe it's already Sunday night and back to the grind tomorrow! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. What a sexy dress and you are rocking it. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals