WhatUp Wednesday #52

Happy Wednesday friends! It’s been a fun week around here! Every other day it feels like a different season! Today is 60 and windy but yesterday was 40 degrees. I’m not ready for summer though so I won’t complain too much! 

This week on Sunday, I celebrated Galentines with my fun pals of the Sunday Girlz! This was our second brunch and we had so much fun! This was themed for Valentines Day and everyone wore red and pink! You know I’m all over those colors for this month! 

We went to Up Inspired Kitchen which is in Frisco, literally 10 minutes from me but was the first time I’d been there! The tablescape was nicely decorated with flowers and gift bags and the brunch was started with a round of mimosas for us to toast! The brunch was three of their most selected entrees on one plate and it all tasted fantastic! 

I wore this gorgeous brocade suit from Navabi and it was a huge hit! I originally wanted to wear another top with it but didn’t think it matched as well. So, paired a little pink tee with it and my pink sequin booties and I was good to go! 

Here’s some pics of my outfit: 









You can shop the jacket here and the pants here.  Booties are from Eloquii but are sold out. 

We had a professional photographer there so I always take advantage and get pics when I can! 

Here’s some pics of the Galentines brunch: 



























Did you guys know that Galentines is a thing? More and more people are celebrating it! I think it’s fun to get your girlfriends together wherever you’re single or taken! Why not have fun and celebrate love! I think Leslie Knope made it fun on Parks and Rec and I’m glad I had a chance to have fun this year and celebrate too! 

I did a This or That Thursday post last week with this Lularoe Debbie dress and a new Caroline sweater. I love the Debbie dress on its own but adding the sweater and some flats make it a fun casual look as well! Which one do you prefer? 



I also got a brand new watch this week gifted to me from Daniel Wellington!  I’m in love with this black and silver timepiece! I think it’s so classic and lovely and I love the cuff paired with it as well! I’ve also been given a code to share with my readers and followers so use the code CURVYGIRL and you will save 15%! 



I also partnered with a new to me company called Splendies! This is a monthly subscription box for undies! It’s regularly $16.99 a month but use the code SPLENDIES to save $4 off your first month! They have all sizes- not just plus- so treat yo self and get some! 



I’ve been sharing codes and discounts this week on my Instagram so I’m glad you all are getting the same chance to snatch all these goodies up! 

I’ll be sharing a couple more next week on the blog too! 

I only had a couple other outfits since last week when I shared but here they are:







All the red and pink is still going strong on the Instagram feed this month! It’s halfway over and I still have so many things I want to wear! I didn’t realize I had so much in these two colors! 

I watched some Netflix this week- I finally finished the documentary produced by John Grisham called The Innocent Man. I started it at the end of last year but finally finished it this week. It’s so sad how this town in Ada, OK has had so many cases of convicting the wrong people! It’s very interesting but I do feel for the guy who is still sitting in prison maintaining his innocence. John Grisham also wrote his only non-fiction book thus far titled by the same name. 

I talked about this last week but you have got to watch Abducted in Plain Sight if you haven’t already. I love how my friend Courtney watched it since she read about it on the blog last week, texted me about it and told me how disturbing it was! That’s what friends are for! Cue song by the same name...

Well that’s about it for this week! Lots of fun stuff coming ahead this month that I can’t wait to share with you all! I hope you have a lovely Valentines Day if you celebrate it! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 


Comments

  1. The brunch sounds like a lot of fun.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals