Sunday Style: Bright On Cue

Today’s look is one that is so fun! I love a good fit and flare dress! Don’t you? I think it accentuates the positives and gives me that good feeling! If you are not as curvy as I am, fit and flare dresses certainly give you that curvy look as well! 

Today’s dress is one from Eloquii, one of my all time favorite stores, and it’s from their Bright on Cue print collection. This was the only white background print item but the same print is available in black background print on a junpsuit, skirt, top and suiting options.

I love the way the white background really makes the colors pop! I love color so this dress has it all for me! Whimsy, color and the silhouette dreams are made of. I took a few pics on the windiest day in history- okay I’m exaggerating a little, but I had to keep holding my hair back and let me tell you, there are more awkward looking pics in this dress than good ones! 

I picked a few though that I thought you’d like: 









Dress- Eloquii 
Shoes- Talbots 

I hope you all have been having a lovely weekend! The weather has been perfect here!

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. That dress is super cute and prefect for spring/summer. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dresses for curvy women need to be uniquely designed, fashionable and stylish. Well finding all of these qualities together might seem impossible to you. But the possibility of finding a comfortable and right dress for women’s with curves has been simplified by the online store.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals