Sunday Style: I’ve Got The Blues

Happy Sunday, friends! I hope you have all been enjoying your weekend! It was nothing but torrential downpour here all day yesterday and of course, I chose to be out in it driving around! Today is a nice day though before more rain to come! Ugh I’m sick of it! 

It got me thinking that I get the blues just like everyone else does. I have said this a lot lately and I’m going to tell you all too. There’s nothing wrong with getting the blues. Just don’t stay there. I find that sometimes I’m having issues when I compare myself to others or when I’m alone and let my thoughts get the best of me. It’s okay to have the blues on a rainy day and feel better when the sun comes out tomorrow. Just don’t stay there! 

Now, I have to show you this jumpsuit from Jessica London because well, it’s hard to have the blues while wearing this beautiful blue piece! I love jumpsuits and seem to have a million of them, well not a million, but you know, a lot. I also love color a lot. I know I showed you a different blue jumpsuit last week but that was more royal blue and had buttons and a wider leg. Different fabric too. This jumpsuit is more of a bright teal blue color and is stretchy knit. It’s definitely a bit more clingy so just beware when wearing whatever undergarments you decide to wear. 

I paired this jumpsuit with a simple pair of sandals and my favorite bag for the summer. I think I would also like to dress it up with heels and a clutch and perhaps some bright jewelry. I love when a piece is so versatile! 

Is taking pics on stairs overdone? I don’t know but I love doing pictures on stairs sitting sometimes. It makes me feel tough and I like the aesthetic of being feminine yet tough on steel stairs. 

Check out these pics: 








You can shop my jumpsuit here 

Well as Elton John sings, “I guess that’s why they call it the blues, time on my hands, could be time spent with you”...

Have a wonderful finale to your weekend! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Your earring are super fun.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals